Through special and designated offerings we support a variety of local, national and international outreach programs. Some of these include:
- Blue Springs Terrace
- City Union Mission
- Clay County Clothes Closet
- Kansas City Hospice Northland
- Meals On Wheels
- Family Promise
- Festival of Sharing
- Northland Assistance Center
- UCC National Support:
- Strengthen the Church
- Neighbors in Need
- CROP Walk
- Support of our Global Ministries through One Great Hour of Sharing
- Fair Trade Products
- Bethel is host for the WIC program (Women, Infants and Children) the third Tuesday of each month.
- Bethel adopts a family from Hillcrest Ministries and Eastgate Middle School for Christmas.
- Bethel is a designated polling facility.
- Kidsfest is held in July offering school supplies, fun and education.
- Boy Scout Troop 707 and Cub Pack 707 meet at Bethel.
- Bethel hosts a Reiki therapy ministry, which meets on Monday evenings. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands".